my husband's penis

my husband's penis

Sunday, October 10, 2010

The ageless beauty of the penis

One of the many things I love about the penis is the fact that throughout a man's life, it basically remains ageless and loses very little of its aesthetic beauty. A man's body may change in many ways, but his penis will more or less remain the same. Hence, a gorgeous penis on a 20 year old will likely still be gorgeous when he's 80.

Who knows? Perhaps the secret of eternal youth can be found somewhere in the careful study of the penis. (I'd gladly volunteer to be on that team! ;-))

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you about the ageless penis Gaydude. There is something to that. Doctors say that a man's overall cardiovascular health is indicated in the penis, and that a healthy penis indicates a healthy man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a happy penis indicates a happy man! Maybe that's why my husband and I always have smiles on our faces. :-)

    ReplyDelete